Protecting the integrity of your data is of the utmost importance to Compliance Training USA. The infrastructure is built and managed not only in accordance with the best practice and standards but also with the unique needs of our customers in mind. Compliance Training USA uses redundant and layered controls, continuous validation, testing and automation to ensure that the underlying infrastructure is monitored and protected.
Compliance Training USA partners with AWS for our security needs. AWS is designed to build secure, high-performing, resilient and efficient infrastructure for applications. World-class Security experts monitor the infrastructure with innovative security services to meet all regulatory requirement for optimal data security.
Define user permissions and identities, infrastructure protection and data protection measures for a smooth and planned adoption strategy.
Gain visibility into your organization's security posture with logging and monitoring services. Use this information for event management, testing and auditing.
Automated incident response and recovery helps our teams shift primary focus from response to analyzing root cause.
Leverage event driven automation to quickly remediate and secure your LMS environment in real time.
Our focus to ensure the highest level of security for our clients will be:
- Network and Infrastructure Security – Network inspections designed to detect and protect your data from malicious or unauthorized traffic
- Host and Endpoint Security – Processes that detect and protect against malware and other threats found on your operating systems or our operating system
- Data Protection and Encryption – Helps protect data via encryption, user behavior analysis and identification on content
- Logging, Monitoring and Threat Detection – Centralized logging, reporting and analysis of logs to provide visibility and security insights
- Identity and Access Control – Help define and manage user identity, access policies and entitlement
- Vulnerability and Configuration Analysis – Help inspect your applications deployments for security risks and vulnerabilities, while providing priorities and remediation
- Application Security – Assesses code, logic, and application inputs to detect software vulnerabilities and threats
- GDRP Training for all employee involved with Compliance Training USA to ensure the highest level of standards and practices within the workplace